Bio Nova is a fertilizer and stimulant manufacturer for growing cannabis, and they’ve been on the market since 1993. They’re based in the city of Waalwijk, located in the province of Noord-Brabant to the south of the Netherlands.
Ever since they started out, Bio nova has been offering the highest quality fertilizers and additives alongside high affordability. They’re currently available in over 25 countries.
Bio Nova Work Ethic
Bio Nova’s has many keys to success:
- They produce concentrated fertilizers and additives so that growers can make the most of their plants’ potential. Bio Nova’s main objective is to offer the most profitable fertilizer on the market.
- Bio Nova fertilizers are made up of food grade minerals. Most of their additives are natural and organic.
- They’ve spent years studying and researching products in order to make safe, trustworthy products.
- Bio Nova is a company that is invested in caring for the environment, which is why they use sustainable, eco-friendly technology in order to make their products.
- Bio Nova produces mineral, bio-mineral and vegan fertilizers for different growing systems and substrates.
What Bio Nova Fertilizer Should I Use for Growing Cannabis
Bio Nova’s fertilizer ranges are made up of just one fertilizer (supermix range) or two elements (forte range), using during the plants’ entire life cycle.
This brand doesn’t manufacture products designed specifically for the flowering period, so you’ll need to use stimulants and additives.
If you Grow Cannabis in Soil…
For those cannabis growers that prefer soil, Bio Nova has created Soil Supermix, a fertilizer composed of food grade minerals designed for soil substrates in flowerpots and in fields.
If you Grow Cannabis in Hydroponics…
- Hydro Supermix: a complete fertilizer in just one product.
- Nutri Forte A + B Hydro: a complete food grade mineral-based fertilizer.
Growing Cannabis Indoors in Coco
For those that would like to top up their dispensary by growing indoors in coco, Bio Nova has created Coco Forte A and B, a two-component fertilizer designed for the entire life cycle; growth and flowering.
Fertilizers for Autoflowering Plants
Autoflowering plants have specific needs that vary from photoperiodic strains. That’s why the team of professionals at Bio Nova decided to develop specific fertilizers designed for this type of strain.
Autoflowering Supermix: a type of fertilizer designed for the entire lifecycle of cannabis plants grown in soil substrate.
What Bio Nova Stimulants and Additives Should I Use
As we said earlier, Bio Nova doesn’t have any products designed specifically for cannabis plants’ flowering period. The grower should cover the needs of their plants during this phase using some of the following stimulants and additives.
Plus, Bio Nova also has specific products designed to cover other needs such as root stimulants etc.
- PK 13 14: this gives your plants extra phosphorus and potassium, which they need during the flowering period, designed to use alongside Supermix fertilizers.
- Roots: this is a vegan products designed for all types of substrates. It’s rich in humic acids, algae, vitamins and amino acids. It’s designed to be used during your plants’ first few weeks, after transplants and during stressful situations for your plants.
- The Missing Link: a vegan stimulant created using fulvic acids. It revitalizes and stimulates the plants’ natural immune system.
- BN Zym: an enzyme additive designed to turn dead roots into nutrients that your plants can absorb. Your plants begin to leave behind dead roots when they grow, generating new ones. Enzymes decompose dead roots and turn them into food for microbial life in the substrate. Thanks to this process, dead roots won’t be available for fungi and pathogens to get to.
- Vitasol: an organic stimulant composed of carbs, vegan oligo-elements and vitamins in order to give your plants’ metabolic processes and flowering process more energy.