Trabe Fertilizers and Stimulants for Cannabis
Trabe is a brand by Tratamientos Bioecológicos S.A, a company based in Murcia that manufactures and distributes fertilizers, stimulants and other bio products.
Ever since they started in 1995, Trabe has been offering organic products that are healthy for consumers and plants, at an affordable price.
Their experience with all types of eco agriculture has allowed them to create a range of organic fertilizers designed specifically for cannabis.
In order to make their product, Trabe combined rigorous certifications and analyses alongside research done by factory technicians in order to obtain the best results when it comes to developing their own products.
Trabe believes that the best results are obtained from organic fertilizers and additives combined with good growing practices.
- Trabe offers bio stimulants and additives with which you can achieve good yields.
- Plus, organic growing allows you to harvest intense flavours and aromas original to each strain.
- Trabe’s fertilizer ranges are incredibly good quality for their price.
- Trabe products are affordable, easy to use and can provide amazing results.
Trabe Base Fertilizers
- Alghemp is a bio-fertilizer that contains algae and vitamins. It can also be used as a growth and bloom stimulant. Alghemp includes 14 vitamins, including vitamin B12 of animal origins.
- Bachumus Evolution is Trabe’s star player. This complete bio and vegan fertilizer is rich in humic and fulvic acids. It contains algae and neem, an efficient preventive for insects and fungi. Bachumus evolution has won two consecutive prizes at the Expocannabis fair in 2012 and 2013.
Trabe Additives and Stimulants
- Radical Flower is a bio flowering stimulant that increases the precursors to THCA production which leads to a more potent cannabis.
- Hemplex is an algae concentrate which contains high amounts of plant hormones that stimulate growth and bloom.
- Citric Acid is a product that contains concentrated lemon juice used to lower pH organically.
- Plus, they also have a mycorrhizae additive called Mycoplant used to improve the soil and nutrient absorption.
At La Huerta Grow Shop you can always get in touch with our team of experts if you have any questions regarding how to use Trabe products.