Grow tables can make your job much easier when it comes to handling cannabis plants on balconies or terraces. Plus, grow tables are also incredibly handy for various types of hydroponic set ups.
What is a Grow Table?
Grow Tables are essentially trays set on stands.
Grow tables are a great choice for those looking to keep a clean and tidy grow room or area. Cannabis plants need a nice, clean environment and certain parameters in order to produce the best flowers.
A grow table and a tray can make growing cannabis indoors and outdoors much easier; it makes it easy to care for and handle your cannabis pants when it comes to daily tasks.
Why You Need a Grow Table
Grow tables offer many benefits to home growers, both outdoors and indoors.
- They keep flowerpots elevated, and at a handier height for handling them. Grow tables allow you to keep plants at waist height. Plus, you can also make the most of the trays by using them to drain excess water from the flowerpots.
- Grow tables outdoors allow you to raise the flowerpots off the ground and reduce heat, which can stop the roots from burning up: this happens when the ground or tiles are heated by the sun.
- Grow tables and trays indoors are the ideal accessory for water tanks in hydroponic grows with or without water circulation.
- You can transplant using your grow table without making a mess.
What Grow Table Should I Choose?
Check out our catalogue, which includes:
- Grow table stand: this is an easy to set up accessory, super affordable, perfect for trays from 1 x 1 to 1.2 x 1.2 m. You’ll need two stands and two crossbars. These stands are 40 cm tall.
- Grow rack: this aluminium structure allows you to set your tray’s height, ideal for using with our hard plastic growing trays.
- Water tight plastic tray: these trays are super sturdy and durable, although they don’t have a drain; you can make your own hole if you need a drainage system. These are our cheapest trays, available in the following sizes: 80 x 80 x 12.5 cm, 100 x 100 x 14 cm, and 120 x 120 x 14 cm.
- Grow trays: these are more professional, and have channels designed to act as drains and can easily be fitted with a drain. At La Huerta Grow Shop you can find everything needed to set up your drain or to set up a hydroponic growing system. These trays can also be used with coco coir and rock wool slabs. They come in 100 x 110 x 5 cm.
If you have any questions about grow tables, check in with La Huerta Grow Shop’s team of professionals, who are happy to help!