Canna is a Dutch substrate and fertilizer manufacturer that has been in the cannabis industry since the 90s.
Their formulas are the result of an exhaustive research process, and they allow even beginner growers with no experience to achieve amazing results.
Keep reading if you want to know everything about this brand, leading in nutrient manufacturing for cannabis plants.
Why Pick Canna?
Canna is a trustworthy brand; they’ve been operating in Europe for over 20 years now and are present in 95% of all cannabis grow shops. Nowadays they sell fertilizers in Africa, North America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East.
Canna works with tested and tried products, researching everything thoroughly before manufacturing in order to produce efficient and easy to use fertilizers and additives. This brand has innovated by using high concentrations of 1:250 in their products – this is now the model followed by many other main fertilizer brands.
Canna has full control over their chain of production:
- Research and development.
- Marketing and sales.
- Production and logistics.
Canna fertilizers are available in 1 L, 5L and 10 L formats, and their additives are available from 250 ml onwards.
Their wide range of fertilizers and additives contains some of the most well-known cannabis products for indoor and outdoor growing.
Experience using Canna Fertilizers
- Canna products are super easy to use. They come with a dropper that you can use in 5, 10 and 20L watering cans.
- They have a complete range of additives designed for an easy yet effective, high quality cannabis grow.
- Their products are ideal if you’re just starting out or if you want to obtain great results without complicating things too much.
- If you don’t have much time to deal with your plants, these fertilizers are definitely your best choice.
Their catalogue can be divided into a bio range and a mineral range designed for each type of substrate.
Canna Mineral Fertilizers and Additives
When it comes to their mineral range, they have 4 base fertilizers for each type of substrate:
- Terra Vega and Terra Flores: complete base fertilizers for growing in soil.
- Canna Coco A and B: two-part fertilizer designed for the growth and flowering periods for plants grown in coco coir.
- CoGr Vega and Flores: fertilizers designed to be used in CocoGr substrates during the growth and flowering periods.
- Hydro Vega and Flores: these are designed to be used in hydroponic systems that don’t use water circulation.
They also have a range of additives which include:
- Rhizotonic: biomineral root stimulant
- Cannazym: bio enzyme additive.
- PK 13 – 14: phosphorus and potassium additive for the flowering period.
- Boost: flowering stimulant.
- Canna Flush: cleaner and finalizer for minerals in substrates.
Canna Bio Fertilizers and Additives
Canna has a range of bio fertilizers which consist of two base fertilizers and two highly efficient additives.
- Bio Vega and Bio Flores: organic base fertilizers for veg and bloom.
- Bio Rhizotonic: root stimulant.
- Bio Boost: flowering stimulant.
Additional Canna Additives for Growing Cannabis
Canna also stocks various products that can be used to complement or add to your cannabis fertilizers and stimulants.
- CalMag Agent: a calcium and magnesium additive used to improve osmosis water and as a supplement in coco and hydroponic grows.
- Cannacure: an efficient preventive spray product to fight off insects.
- Canna Start: designed to start off your saplings’ and clones’ growth with a bang.
- D Block: this product is designed to clean the pipes in your hydroponic system and automatic watering systems.
- Mono-nutrient products used to solve specific nutrient deficiencies.
If you’re having any doubts regarding which Canna product is the best for you, our team of professionals at La Huerta Grow Shop is more than happy to help!