Atami is a fertilizer manufacturer that started out in Amsterdam in 1997; nowadays, they cater to countries all over the world.
This brand, specialized in fertilizers and substrates for cannabis plants, is preferred by cannabis growers of all kinds. Their success is down to various reasons, one of which being that Atami has always invested in innovation and investigation.
They have their own scientists and labs where they work hard to develop liquid fertilizers, stimulants, additives and substrates; high quality and ideal for growing cannabis.
Why Choose Atami for Growing Cannabis?
One of the reasons we tend to recommend Atami is the high quality of their products, with which they’ve earned the trust of growers all over the world.
Atami fertilizers are incredibly easy to use and are great in as far as price/quality. They’re ideal for growers of all types, especially for those just starting out with indoor growing.
Our Atami Fertilizer Catalogue
Atami has different fertilizer ranges to choose from; B’Cuzz, Ata or Ata Organics.
B’Cuzz: If you’re looking for large yields
B’Cuzz by Atami is designed for growers looking to achieve the best yields from their plants. B’Cuzz is for you if…
- You’re looking to get the most out of your plants.
- You like to add a hint of sweetness to your cannabis plants.
- You’re looking for a complete range for the entire process.
- You’re looking for a fertilizer range that can be used with any type of substrate; coco coir, soil, hydroponics etc.
B’Cuzz has some of Atami’s best-selling stimulants and fertilizers, such as the potent and highly concentrated Blossom Builder, a bud fattener that’s highly appreciated among growers, or Soil Nutrition, a potent biomineral two part fertilizer designed for growth and bloom, guaranteeing fast growth and an impressive flowering period.
Ata NRG: for those that want to grow organic cannabis
The ATA NGR range contains plenty of bio products that are eco-friendly, ideal for growing delicious and aromatic cannabis.
ATA NGR is for you if…
- You’re an eco-friendly cannabis grower.
- You like growing using organic fertilizers.
- You want to combine your products with other brands or ranges.
- You’re looking for something to over your plants’ entire life cycle.
- You grow in soil.
ATA: for beginners
If you’re looking for an easy grow with good results, you can follow the ATA range in which you can find products such as Atazyme, an enzyme concentrate that can help your plants to absorb nutrients, or PK 13 14, a bloom stimulant used to give your plants a boost during the stage in which they consume the most phosphorus and potassium.
Ata is for you if…
- You’re an amateur grower or you simply want an easy, simple grow.
- If you’re looking for a good price/quality ratio.
- You’re looking for a range of fertilizers for coco, soil and hydroponic substrates.
If you’re looking for a pack of fertilizers and additives in order to cover your plants from start to finish, Atami also has complete kits such as Ata Awa Bloombastic Box, which allows you to efficiently and easily feed your plants.
Still unsure which range to go for? Don’t worry, our team of experts is here to help you make the right choice.