Grotek produces fertilizers and stimulants for cannabis, and has been doing so since 1998. They belong to a Canadian gardening outlet called Greenstar. They’re located in Langley, close to Vancouver in British Columbia.
With over 20 years of consistent hard work, Grotek has earned the trust and business of growers all over the world.
Grotek Work Ethic
Grotek’s key to success is based on their combination between mineral and bio fertilizers, making for the best results in cannabis plants.
- This is one of the preferred brands of commercial growers, due to their innovative and efficient products.
- Grotek controls the entire process in their own installations; research, testing and final product development.
- Most of the ingredients in their fertilizers are from North America and Europe in order to guarantee quality performance.
Grotek Fertilizers for Large Yields
These fertilizers are biomineral in origin with chelated nutrients, algae, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes and carbohydrates. They’re required in relatively low doses as they’re highly concentrated fertilizers.
Grotek Additives for Large Yields
In order to maximize the size of your flowers, we recommend:
- Vitamax Pro: an additive that contains kelp, algae, amino acids and nutrients used to give your plants more energy during the growth and flowering stages.
- Monster Grow Pro: this growth stimulant is designed to improve root mass and plant mass during the growth stage.
- Bud Fuel Pro: this is a stimulant designed for the start of the flowering period in order to increase the amount of flowers on your plants.
- Blossom Blaster: this is one of the most concentrated PK products on the market, designed to be used during the first few flowering weeks.
- Heavy Bud Pro: this stimulant is designed to strengthen the flowering period. It also improves bud flavour and density.
- Monster Bloom: this is a flowering strengthener that contains phosphorus and potassium (PK), which your plants need during the last few flowering weeks.
- Final Flush: this is used to get rid of any leftover salts in the substrate so that your plants can absorb the nutrients in their leaves, achieving a natural flavour. It’s also used to clean out the substrate if you’ve accidentally over-fertilized.
If you have any questions regarding Grotek’s fertilizers and additives, La Huerta Grow Shop has a team of professionals ready to help.