E-Liquids are becoming more and more popular, so much so that over the last few years they’ve gone from being another way to smoke, to becoming a whole trend.
Why is Vaping Better than Smoking?
Information regarding the health damage produced by tobacco is public, and appears on actual tobacco boxes. In August of 2015 PHE (Public Health England) released a study which showed that e-cigarettes and e-liquid vapes are up to 95% less effective than cigarettes.
The main difference is that when you vape e-liquids, there is no combustion, which substantially reduces the damage.
What is an E-Liquid Vaporizer?
Vapes, e-liquid vaporizers or electronic cigarettes are quite a recent invention. The first e-liquid vaporizer was patented, created and distributed by Hon Lik in China in 2003. Vapes are easy to use; the battery heats up the coil in the atomizer, which is in contact with cotton soaked in e-liquid, vaporizing it.
What are E-Liquids?
E-Liquids, also known as e-juice, are essences or liquids designed for electronic cigarettes, vaping liquids etc. E-liquid bases contain two products used in the food and pharmaceutical industries:
- Propylene Glycol (PG) also known as propane-1.2-diol is an organic compound that doesn’t produce aroma, flavour or colour. PG acts as a vehicle for aromas and flavours in an e-liquid, making the vapor visible and producing a similar throat-feel as cigarettes.
- Vegetable glycerine is a viscous, non-odour, clear liquid that produces a sweet flavour. Glycerine produces a smooth flavour, lots of vapor and gives liquids a sweet hint.
In order to make e-liquids, pharmaceutical grade PG and GV is used.
The PG and VG proportion used is known as the e-liquid ratio, and manufacturers tend to indicate it on the packaging, although some keep their formula a secret. Some e-liquids also contain aromas and others contain CBD, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid used medicinally in many countries.
What e-liquids can I Find at La Huerta?
Our catalogue contains some of the best e-liquids on the market, grouped up into:
Cannabis E-Liquid Flavours
Here you can find all of Cali Terpenes’ e-liquids, one of the most renowned cannabis-flavoured e-liquids. Cali Terpenes produces high quality e-liquids that have identical terpene profiles to some of the main commercial cannabis strain. Cannabis flavoured e-liquids don’t contain any cannabinoids, only the original aromatic profile of the strain mad using botanically sourced terpenes. These products were made with the help of Dr. Mariano García de Palau. Their low GV content makes them one of the healthiest on the market. They have a wide range of strains, including:
- AK 47: intense fruity flavour that’s similar to blackberries, with hints of petrichor.
- Blackberry Kush: fruity flavours with hints similar to hash.
- Gelato: this is a delicious combination between a sweet, citric flavours with a creamy aftertaste.
- Girl Scout Cookies: this strain has an intense flavour that’s made it incredibly famous world-wide, now in e-liquid format. This aroma is a combination between sweet, earthy and dessert.
- Sour Diesel: this strain combines the citric and unforgettable Diesel flavour alongside spicy and earthy hints.
- Super Lemon Haze: a citric cocktail with hints of lemon and pomegranate with a sandal aftertaste.
This section contains some of the best CBD e-liquids on the market. CBD e-liquids don’t produce any type of psychoactivity and don’t contain THC.
- Cali Terpenes produces pure botanically-sourced terpenes with aromatic profiles that are identical to some of their main commercial cannabis strains. With their terpene experience, they’ve launched onto the CBD e-liquid market with the help of Dr. Mariano García de Palau. Cali Terpenes has developed a CBD e-liquid range in order to combine the beneficial properties of CBD alongside terpenes for an entourage effect. CBD found in Cali Terpenes’ e-liquids is made under GMP regulation and is 99.8% pure. Cali Terpenes has a wide range of e-liquid flavours with concentrations of 30mg and 100mg per 10ml e-liquid, such as CBD Amnesia, CBD Gorila Glue or CBD Gelato.
- Ambrosia CBD is a well-known Enecta e-liquid ange. Their e-liquids are made using CBD obtained from organically grown plants, and they’re 99% pure. This brand has three flavours; peach, tobacco and cannabis, all of which have 200mg in 10ml.
- Harmony is a well-known e-liquid brand with CBD that has been on the market for around 7 years now. Theyr e-liquid CBD catalogue contains various strains based on cannabis flavours such as Super Lemon Haze, OG Kush or Mango Kush, alongside some of their own creations such as Moroccan Mint and Strawberry Hemp. Their e-liquids contain 30mg and 100mg per 10 ml.
Other E-Liquid Flavours
Here you can find some of the best flavours by the main e-liquid brands:
- If you like sweet flavours, we recommend the Tuck Shop range, by the multi-award winning British brand, Dinner Lady. This e-liquid range is inspired on replicating candy-like flavours, such as watermelon, acidic apple, lemon caramel, marshmallows and tutti-frutti.
- Liqua is an Italian manufacturer that presents 6 delicious flavours: Banana Cream, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Cookies, Piña Colada and Water Melon. The components used in these products are food-grade and made in Italy.
- If you’re looking for creamy flavours, we recommend the Pacha Mama range by Charlie’s Chalk Dust, with sweet flavours such as coconut cream and peach, papaya, and Fuji Apple Nectarine Strawberry.
- If you like fruity flavours, check out Ossem’s e-liquids, which have some of the most sought-after flavours, including American Melon and Japanese Peach.
Here you can find e-liquid bases that allow you to prep your own flavours using terpenes.
We also have CBD bases, which contain 100mg per 10ml of liquid. You can choose from Hamony’s CBD E-Liquid 10ml Pure Base, or Cali Terpenes’ CBD E-Liquid Base, which is considered the healthiest on the market.
If you have any questions regarding our e-liquids, get in touch with our store, where our team of experts are happy to help.