What is Cannabiogen?
Cannabiogen is a cannabis seed bank that started up towards the end of 2000.
Ever since they started out, in order to help growers to access their favourite cannabis seed strains, Cannabiogen has been developing a specific line of products designed for growing cannabis.
Over the years, they began to focus more on creating cannabis seeds to widen their catalogue, producing new seed banks.
However, the success of their flowering stimulant was so impressive that they never stopped making it. We’re talking about Delta 9, which might just be the best flowering stimulant on the market.
Recently, Cannabiogen has relaunched their fertilizer and high quality stimulant rage.
Cannabiogen Work Ethic
Cannabiogen is one of the main fertilizer and cannabis seed manufacturers in the South of Europe.
- Since they started out Cannabiogen has been known for providing a lot of information and advice regarding their products.
- They were the first company to indicate sell by dates on their products.
- Cannabiogen produces high quality, highly efficient fertilizers at a super affordable price.
- They have a range designed for your cannabis plants’ entire life cycle in just four products.
Why Choose Cannabiogen?
- They put the same passion and dedication in their fertilizers and additives as they do in their cannabis seeds.
- Years of growing experience and cannabis seed selection has guaranteed that the Cannabiogen team has a well of knowledge regarding cannabis plants’ and growers’ needs.
- Cannabiogen has a range of organic fertilizers which, alongside Delta 9, provide amazing results.
What Cannabiogen Fertilizers to Use for the Best Results
Let’s have a look at the fertilizers that Cannabiogen has on offer:
- Delta 1: plant-sourced root stimulant. This stimulant contains amino acids, sugars and vitamins in order to increase root mass. With Delta 1 your plants will start flowering easily and without stress.
- Delta 8: this product stimulates your plants’ in order to guarantee a strong growth period. It contains nitrogen, micro elements, carbohydrates, enzymes, proteins, and fulvic and humic acids.
- Delta 9: bio-mineral flowering stimulant. This product is Cannabiogen’s best-seller ever since they started two decades ago. Delta 9 can increase the amount of THC in your cannabis plants.
- Delta 10: this flowering fertilizer contains Ascophyllum Nodosum marine algae; the ideal complement for Delta 9, giving your plants all they need for the flowering period.
If you have any questions regarding how to use Cannabiogen products, you can always get in touch with La Huerta Grow Shop’s team of professionals.