GHE Terra Aquatica
The story behind Terra Aquatica is also Noucetta Kehdi and William Texier's story, who started off this renowned fertilizer brand. They met in Lieje, fighting prohibition decades ago.
In 1985, William settled down in Los Angeles, where he rapidly became enamoured with hydroponics. Not long after, he began to work at General Hydroponics with Larry Brooke and Cal Herrmann, the head of NASA’s water purification department. Together, they created the Flora Series fertilizers, Aqua Farm hydroponics and the first Aeroflo systems.
Due to prohibition, William Texier was arrested and taken out of the US. That’s when he founded, alongside Kehdi, General Hydroponic Europe in August 1995, Fleurance.
In 2015, a multinational company bought out General Hydroponics in the US, so the original founders changed their name to Terra Aquatica.
Terra Aquatica Work Ethic
Terra Aquatica is known for their extensive knowledge in hydroponic growing and plants’ needs.
- They created organic hydroponics, which consists of adding organic material to the system to provide results similar to those found in nature.
- Plus, they’re also experts in plant nutrition, as they have experience with the needs of home growers.
- Neither unjust imprisonment nor greedy multinational companies managed to dull Neucetta and William’s message and ideals. When you buy a Terra Aquatica product, you’re not just buying high quality, efficient nutrients made by scientists; you’re also collaborating with their very clear ethic and moral way of living.
Terra Aquatica Mineral Fertilizers
If you’re looking for large yields from indoor plants we highly recommend Terra Aquatica’s mineral fertilizers. They’re ideal for making the absolute most out of each and every inch of your grow tent or room space.
Some of their best mineral fertilizers are Tripart Grow, Bloom and Micro. Tripart is the rebranding of their classic Flora Series, designed by William, Larry and Cal in California. This three part mineral fertilizer (Grow, Bloom, Micro) is ideal for combining and using together in different proportions during the entire growing process.
Tripart is a world-renowned fertilizer that has been the inspiration for many other three-part fertilizers. Tripart is used by universities, labs and even NASA.
Terra Aquatica Bio Fertilizers
Organic and bio fertilizers produce intense original flavours in each strain they’re used. They’re ideal for harvesting amazing quality both indoors and outdoors.
Terra Aquatica’s bio range contains Pro Organic fertilizers.
The Pro Organic range contains Pro Organic Grow and Pro Organic Bloom for the growth and flowering stages. Pro Organic is a bio fertilizer that’s highly concentrated and can be used in any type of substrate. This fertilizer range has been providing amazing and delicious results for over 15 years now.
Terra Aquatica Additives
Terra Aquatica provides bio stimulants and additives for using in all substrates:
- Root Booster is a natural root stimulant made using vitamins, enzymes, and organic and humic acids. Designed for strong and healthy root growth.
- Trikologic S is a Trichoderma additive used to protect the plant from fungi and soil pathogens, increasing root mass and nutrient absorption.
- Humic is a recycled wood-based product rich in humic acids. Humic improves nutrient absorption and microbial substrate life, as well as helping your plants to deal with the stress of drought much easier.
- Fulvic is a product that contains fulvic acids, which help to develop roots and make for stronger plants. Fulvic also improves flavour and yield.
- Seaweed is an algae extract that stimulates plant growth and the start of the flowering period.
- Bloom Booster is a natural stimulant that increases metabolic activity and mineral absorption for a healthy, abundant flowering period.
TA has also developed a range of highly concentrated organic additives, such as PRO Roots, a root stimulant, and Bio Bloom, a flowering stimulant designed to be used in large water tanks. These products only need 2ml per 10L of water.
At La Huerta Grow Shop you can get in touch with our team of professionals if you have any questions regarding growing cannabis.