HY-Pro, a cannabis fertilizer and additive manufacturer, has been in the cannabis industry for over three decades now, and they’re known for combining simplicity with high efficiency.
HY-Pro was funded by W. de Lepper in 1990 in Bladel, Noord-Brabant, to the south of the Netherlands. Ever since then they’ve been growing and now have over 1500 physical locations around Europe.
Hy-Pro Work Ethic
For over three decades, Hy-Pro has had various keys to success:
- Their fertilizer ranges are high in quality, efficient and easy to use.
- Their team of professional has plenty of experience growing cannabis, allowing them to develop products combined into one container, making thousands of cannabis growers’ lives’ easier.
- Their products are ideal for both beginner and experienced growers.
- Hy-Pro’s nutrient range is designed mostly fort indoor growing in soil, coco coir or hydroponics.
Hy-Pro is also developing a range of organic fertilisers, which allows growers to achieve natural aromas and flavours that only bio growing can achieve.
- Hy-Pro Terra for soil substrates: a complete fertilizer for your cannabis plants’ entire life cycle.
- Hy-pro Hydro A & B for hydroponic grows: a complete two-part fertilizer (A & B) designed to be used during growth and bloom.
Hy-Pro has a highly efficient range of additives designed to protect your plants and stimulate growth. Some of the most important additives in this range are:
- Hy-Pro Root Stimulator Terra and Hy-Pro Root Stimulator Hydro: these root stimulants make for a strong growth spurt.
- Spray Mix: this is a growth stimulant designed to be sprayed over leaves. With Spray Mix your plants will grow more and healthier leaves that are more resistant to insect infestations and illnesses.
- Generator is a silicon additive designed for all substrates. It reduces stress and strengthens your plants’ immune system.
- Epic Bloom: this is a flowering stimulant designed for soil used to fatten buds from the fourth flowering week onwards.
- Epic Boost: this flowering stimulant is designed for hydroponic grows from the fourth flowering week onwards. Epic Boost is used to grow larger, heftier flowers.
Make sure to get in touch with the team of professionals at La Huerta Grow Shop if you have any questions regarding nutrients and additives for your plants.