BAC, Biological Activated Cocktail, is a cannabis fertilizer and additive manufacturer.
This brand started back in 2002, in the city of Gouda in the Netherlands. After six years of first-hand experience with hydroponic growing, BAC decided to launch their very own brand of fertilizers.
Over the years, their fertilizers and additives have won many prizes at cannabis fairs and competitions.
Their fertilizers are currently highly sought-after in Holland, England, Italy, Chile, Uruguay and the USA, so much so that they’re expanding to France, the Czech Republic, Poland and Canada.
BAC Work Ethic
BAC has always worked hard to offer as much information about their products as possible, and this is done via constant participation in the world of cannabis, seminars, fairs, and conferences. One of BAC’s main objectives is to educate growers all over the world o how to grow their own plants easily and simply.
BAC’s team believes that quality and quantity can indeed be compatible, which is why their stimulants and additives are bio and vegan. The objective here is to achieve high quality yields with intense natural aromas, without losing out on quantity.
BAC’s bio fertilizers and stimulants are certified vegan by The Vegan Society, guaranteeing 100% vegan products.
BAC Fertilizers for Growing Cannabis
BAC offers mineral and bio base fertilizers in order to adapt to the needs and preferences of all types of growers.
If you’re looking for large yields, we recommend using the BAC range:
- 1 Component Grow and 1 Component Boom for growing in soil.
- Coco Grow A & B and Coco Bloom A & B, two part fertilizers for using in coco coir substrates.
- Hydro Grow A & B and Hydro Bloom A & B, two part fertilizers designed for hydroponic grows.
If you’re looking to harvest flowers with natural and original aromas and flavours, we recommend using their bio range:
Stimulants and Additives
BAC Stimulants and Additives are vegan products designed to be used in all types of substrates:
- Root Stimulator, which stimulates microbial life in substrates and improves root mass.
- PK Booster contains sugar cane which is used to fatten your plants’ buds organically.
- Bloom Stimulator stimulates the start of the flowering stage, adjusting the pH in your substrate and increasing nutrient absorption. This is one of BAC’s most award winning products.
- The Final Solution is BAC’s alternative to enzyme additives. The Final Solution stimulates the growth of microbial life in the soil, which generate enzymes.
- Pro Active: this is an amino acid and vitamin additive is designed to increase growth.
- For autoflowering strains, BAC presents Auto Stimulator, a stimulant that gives your plants energy and strength to grow and flower explosively.
If you want to know more about BAC’s fertilizers, you can get in touch with La Huerta Grow Shop’s team of specialists.