Green House Powder Feeding
Powder Feeding is Green House Seeds’ solid fertilizer range. This renowned Dutch seed bank, winner of over 40 High Times cups and 17 Highlife cups, is quite a staple in cannabis culture. They also own Strain Hunters, 4 coffee shops in Amsterdam, Green House Kitchen and GH Medical.
When Green House Seeds decided to launch their range of solid fertilizers it was obvious from the get go they know exactly what growers need.
The Secret is in Simplicity
Powder Feeding products are super easy to use, simple to store and last for a long time. They’re also super efficient and affordable.
Powder Feeding’s ingredients come from Germany and Switzerland and are of the highest possible quality.
Powder Feeding Fertilizers: Bio or Mineral?
Powder Feeding caters to the needs of all growers;
- If you’re looking for larger yields we recommend their mineral range.
- If you want to harvest high quality aromas, we recommend their bio range.
Keep in mind that in outdoor grows, the difference in yield between mineral and bio is easily solved by growing one more plant.
However, the difference in flavour is hard to get back. For indoor growers, you’ll need to make a choice between quantity and quality.
Powder Feeding; The Best Solid Bio Fertilizers
Powder Feeding Fertilizers are used by mixing them with your plants’ substrate, keeping them fed for at least 8 growing weeks. They can be used by mixing in with each transplant, or by adding them to the surface and watering. Powder Feeding’s range is certified for ecological use. This range contains:
- Biogrow: a complete fertilizer for the growth period.
- Biobloom: a complete fertilizer for the flowering period.
- Bioenhancer: an additive made using humic and fulvic acids, algae, amino acids and phyto-hormones, Trichoderma and bacillus amyloliquefaciens. Bioenhancer improves nutrient absorption, helping your plants to fight off stress and improving the overall quality of your substrate.
Powder Feeding Mineral: The Best Cost-Effective Fertilizer
Powder Feeding’s mineral fertilizers have a great cost-effect ratio and are also super easy to use. These products are ideal for large yields without any complications.
Unlike their bio range, Powder Feeding’s mineral products need to be mixed with water before using them.
Their mineral range contains a growth fertilizer designed for all types of cannabis plants, a flowering stimulant, and three different flowering fertilizers so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Grow is their base fertilizer for the growth stage, also highly recommended for maintaining mother plants.
- Booster is a bud fattener that contains phosphorus and potassium, as well as magnesium and other oligo-elements. With Booster you’re guaranteed large, dense and hefty buds.
Depending on how long your particular strain takes to flower, Powder Feeding recommends a certain type of fertilizer:
- If you’re growing a pure indica plant of a plant that takes up to 8 weeks to flower, you should choose Short Flowering.
- If you’re going to grow a hybrid or plants that take 8, 9 10 weeks to flower, you should go with Hybrids.
- For sativas or long-flowering plants you should use Long Flowering.
In order to use these products correctly, we recommend following Powder Feedings feeding schedule.
If you have any questions regarding Powder Feeding’s products, you can always get in touch with the team of professionals here at La Huerta Grow Shop, who are always happy to help!