Fulvic from GHE Terra Aquatica, is a liquid blend comprised primarily of humic and fulvic acids whose function is to enhance the absorption of nutrients and distribute the nutrients appropriately throughout the plant where there's the most nutritional deficiencies.
- It also improves the growth of the plant significantly thanks to its high content of growth stimulating elements. Moreover, the quality of the taste will increase.
- Contains totally organic elements and natural ones composted for millions of years, of easy absorption by the plant.
- In hydroponic cultures, it helps to convert the growing medium into a medium more similar to soil.
- Can be used in any growing method (soil, hydroponic,…).
Instructions for use and dosage
Apply by mixing 2-3 ml/L of water or nutrient solution throughout the growth cycle.
La Huerta's Opinion
The fertilizer Fulvic from GHE Terra Aquatica, is particularly indicated for plants with nutrient deficiencies or that could become victims of the dreaded "nutrient lockout".
- Type of composition
- Bio or organic
- Growth stage
- Type of stimulant or additive
- Growth stimulant
- Type of grow
- Aeroponic grow
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!