Type and Use
Perlite is a man-made expanded mica mineral that's added to soil to improve moisture retention and aeration.
- It has a PH close to 7
- It's light, doesn't interfere with the growth of rootlets or root capillaries
- It's pest and disease-free
- Absorbs a large amount of water
- Enhances the aeration of the substrate
- It moistens easily, making it effective for rehydrating dry substrates.
- It is appropriate in nurseries to maintain the substrate moisture and prevent drying.
Instructions for Use
Mix with the substrate at a 1/5 ratio.
Each bag contains 2 litres of vermiculite
La Huerta's Opinion
Vermiculite should be handled when damp.
To improve the drainage and aeration of the substrate you may also be interested in: Perlite and Arlita available at La Huerta Grow Shop
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!